I’m still on my induction so I am hoping to avoid the following…
1. Making any major decisions until I really understand the business
2. Making grand pronouncements about the future until I have formulated a plan
3. Finding fault with things (unless it really is bad) as at the moment I am still meeting people and building relationships
4. Being critical of past decisions ( to be frank I’m going to try and completely avoid this)
5. Jumping to conclusions without sufficient knowledge
This is not an exhaustive list but gives you a sense of my current thinking. At the moment I am busy writing up my notes and picking out key areas to consider, these areas will eventually make into my business plan.