I have a full day today with various Zoom calls in the diary. We are also making progress in our plan to purchase a PubCo with a first location identified. Ideally we would look to buy a small pub business which is up and running but we are comfortable taking the longer route if we have to. I’m still waiting for an update on the Change Please project which is frustrating but I cannot do any more chasing than I have already done. A proof read version of my book will be with me before the weekend so I plan to get stuck into the third draft very soon.
It’s also Friday and I’m looking forward to a quite weekend in the garden with my family.