I’m sat in our Windsor store today about to enjoy breakfast before introducing myself to the team. I’m still relatively new so can carry out the odd “mystery shopper” visit. I’m working my way back north over the coming hours.
My observations over the course of the last day or so have led me to the following observations
1. Our stores need music (in a recent survey our customers agreed)
2. Our internal communication still isn’t great.
3. Our stores struggle when we don’t have a general manager present
4. We still have some work to do on external messaging
5. We have some great, hard working staff.